Employee and Benefits News
Get Workday ready: Training begins next week!
Department / Organization: ITS
The first week of Workday Bootcamp will cover Basic Navigation and Employee Self-Service. Click for more details.
Mines is excited to announce that employee Workday training will begin on Monday, May 8! Workday Bootcamp has been created to get you ready to hit the ground running with Workday when it goes live on July 1.
Beginning next week, training topics will be released to campus in a variety of formats including written user guides, instructor-led video recordings, training sessions, and office hours, hosted by subject matter experts (in-person, virtual, and hybrid).
The schedule for Workday Bootcamp training topics will be:
- Week of May 8: Employee Self-Service & Basic Navigation
- Week of May 15: FDM Overview & Expenses
- Week of May 22: FDM Overview & Expenses
- Week of May 29: Budget
- Week of June 5: Grants Overview & Procurement
- Week of June 12: Manager Training
- Week of June 19: Payroll & Recruitment
- Week of June 26: Benefits & Time Tracking/Absence
If you have any questions leading up to training, please visit our website (www.mines.edu/workday/training) or email Workday@mines.edu and we will be happy to route them to the appropriate source.