|Return to Daily Blast Home Submit A Daily Blast Entry FAQ Email/Daily Blast Guidelines Provide Feedback|
Graduate Experience Mentoring Program Coordinator
Department / Organization: Graduate Student Government
The Graduate student Government is looking for a graduate student to take over the role of Graduate Experience Mentoring Program Coordinator. Please click on the link below for more information.
The duties of the Graduate Experience Mentoring Program Coordinator include:
1. Pair first year graduate students (Mentees) with older graduate students (Mentors).
2. Recruit mentors for the following school year in the spring (April-June).
3. Recruit mentees in the incoming graduate class (June-August).
4. Pair mentors/ mentees and send out introductory email to mentor and mentee.
5. Ensure coffee cards and lunch cards are available for mentor/mentee meetings.
6. Step in as a mentor in case the mentee needs additional support not provided by their mentor
7. Organize monthly socials with speakers from campus community (coordinate with GSG education secretary).
For more information/ questions and to express interest in the role please email the current GEM coordinator at email@example.com
For more information, send email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Published in Digest Date: Thursday, April 13, 2017